- What to Look for in Printed Circuit Board Prototyping
- Kopie von Home
- Can An Inkjet Printer Make Printed Circuit Boards?
- Trust in a PCB Manufacturer for PC Board
- Pros and Cons
- PCB Board
- How to Build a Custom Circuit Board
- Can An Inkjet Printer Make Printed Circuit Boards?
- Printed Circuit Board
- Reliability vs. Costs
- The Value of Having a Well Designed Circuit Boards
- Circuit Board Etching Options
- Types of Solder for Printed Circuit Board Construction
- A Better Understanding of the Printed Circuit Board
- From Design to Manufacturing: The Life of a Printed Circuit Board
- Steps in creating a prototype to getting the patent
- Using 3D Printers to Print Flexible PCBs
- Environmentally Friendly Electronics
- Who Needs High Density Interconnect Technology for Printed Circuit Boa
- Even With All the Choices in Printed Circuit Boards, Sometimes Clients
- Creating Cheaper Circuit Boards
- 4 Ways to Reduce the Cost of Printed Circuit Board Production
- Importance of robotics in education
- What Is the Connection Between CAD, CAM and PCBs?
- Recent Circuit Board Advances
- The Function of a Circuit Board
- Anatomy of a Circuit Board
- Improper Storage of Circuit Boards Causes Irreparable Damage
- Printed Circuit Board Surface Finishes
- Circuit Board Design for Military and Aerospace Applications
- Building the Brain of the Self-Driving Car
- The Big Compact World
- Stencil Printing for Circuit Boards
- Copper Wire Thickness for Circuit Boards
- Getting a PCB Board Assembled at Home
- Changes in the Design of a Modern Circuit Board
- Ordering a Circuit Board from a Professional Designer
- PCB Board Assembly Capabilities
- Circuit Board Special Offers and Discounts
- Differences Between a Standard and Custom Circuit Board
- Understanding the Assembly Capabilities of a PCB Board
Companies That Produce Customizable PCB Boards Greatly Aid Customers
It can be difficult to find a quality company that produces printed circuit boards or PCBs. Customers seeking such a company should find one that has a well-earned reputation for its fast product delivery and ability for customers to speak with live representatives on the phone. This company should have a great reputation from professionals like engineers as well. When a customer receives their products quickly, they can use them for their professional applications in a timely manner, a win-win solution.
This company may also produce PCB software for customers that want to take creating these boards into their own hands. Otherwise, customers can choose to order standard or custom-sized boards. Customers can expect these standard boards to have gold fingers, a white legend silkscreen, proper hole size, a green soldermask, tooling holes, a plating finish, and various thicknesses including 0.031, 0.062, 0.093, and 1.25 inches. For customized boards, customers can expect plated or non-plated edges, counterbores, controlled impedance, tooling holes, a variety of silkscreen colors, a variety of soldermask colors, an electrolytic hard gold plating finish, and various thicknesses.
Customers can also order a full spec PCB board. The quickturn version of these boards can be on a customer's door in three to five days; two-layer boards take only three days for delivery while four-to-10 layer boards take five days. Customers can also choose a customized order at this time, selecting between a two layer board or a four-to-10 layer one. Both take about four weeks from production to delivery. This company may also offer quickturn weekend deals as well, delivering boards in about two days.
For those trying to save money, customers can also order two-layer boards at affordable prices. These include features like plated holes, a lack of cutouts, a green LPI mask, various dimension routes, up to 35 drilled holes for every square inch, up to 60 square inches total, a solder finish, and a white legend. These take about five days for delivery. If a customer needs simple PCBs, this company may offer a bare bones version that costs less compared to other boards but still include functional features like plated holes, up to 35 holes for every square inch, a tin finish, rectangular structure, and two layers.
Customers that want to order any of these boards can do so online through this company's secure website. The site should also clearly display a phone number that a customer can call regarding their order or any questions that they may have about the company's products.
The Function of a Circuit Board
Ever since the circuit board was invented, it has been continually changed and modified to keep up with the demands of everyday life; but what exactly is a circuit board and what does it do? Circuit boards are more common than most people think. Any electrical device is sure to have some kind of pcb to make it function properly.
How It Works
– A circuit board is a unit that allows for electrical connections to mechanical components in order to make a machine function. Circuit boards can be found almost anywhere, such as in cell phones, computers, pagers, medical equipment, aerospace devices, and automated equipment.
Common materials used in a circuit board are a non-conductive substrate to contain the electrical components, copper for conducting electricity, and other parts that sit on the board or are used to modify it. There are three main ways to make a pcb, including single-sided, double-sided, and multiple-layered models. The layers allow for control of more complex systems without sacrificing physical space.
The Early Years
– Even after the printed circuit board was accepted into the technology industry, a lot of large-scale machinery still relied on point-to-point wiring for years. This kind of electrical-mechanical connection was widely used so people were still comfortable with it. Soon, though, the problems with the old method became apparent as pcbs gained popularity. In the old point-to-point system, wires were prone to shorting out and breaking. Users were not seeing this kind of problem with pcbs, so the switch became easy. The growing market of electronic devices also meant that there was more need for the compact design of pcbs.Modifications Lead to Better Function and Capabilities
– The circuit board has been through many evolutions as far as materials and design are concerned. The need for smaller units helped bring about the "printing" technique of using conductive metals on a non-conductive surface. This method made it possible to create smaller and smaller units, which was great for the technological innovations popping up left and right. More and more devices were being made for the home and needed the right size components for proper function.
The Circuit Board Was a Welcome Innovation
As with most technology, the next best thing is just around the corner. With the beginning of the more compact, yet high-performance pcb, technology was able to do what it does best – change. Devices that were considered a luxury item could now be made smaller, more cost effectively, and were commonly found in the home. Thanks to the pcb inventors, people are able to enjoy their phones, tablets, and other devices every day without a thought as to how they work.